Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oversized Hooded Sweater

The beach is empty now, but for these kids of mine it is still perfectly warm enough to have a quick swim. Even if we get there completely unprepared. At the sight of the sea they get undressed immediately and jump in. Who needs a towel when you can just put on a big hooded sweater.

I would love to make more of these. Only I did not create a pattern. I just spent an afternoon playing around with some left over fabric. Not sure I'll be able to retrace my steps.




10 comments:

mme ulma said...

unheimlich fein sieht der aus. und die bilder, so schön, mit diesen worten, hach ...

joppe said...

Love it!

Trula said...

@Ulma. Vielen Dank. Ich schaue auch immer sehr gerne, was das Füchslein so trägt.

Elin said...

Love this, looks sooo cosy!

Sanni said...

So cute, I see myself wearing this! :)

Lucinda Poel said...

I love your style SO much! Know that if you were ever to create a pattern line, I would be the first in line to snatch them up! You create clothes with such style, but also comfort - a real win for moms and kids alike:)

mama-pan | mary frances said...

this one is wonderful--I agree, the idea of an adult version is very tempting! (and happy new year!)

Indre Z. said...

Der ist ja toll. Würde ich auch anziehen.

LG I.

PS: Würdest du dir mal einen Blick hinter dein Blog werfen lassen?

Maryellen Quarles said...

So great!! Please let me know if you ever create a pattern for this--I'd love one for myself and for my daughter. mquarles@me.com

Ana Noa said...

it's beautiful!!!!. Please, you have to let us know if you create a pattern. I want it, i want it, please i like very much.