Sunday, April 14, 2013

Still here...

... but really busy with a new project. Something to be terribly excited and nervous about. I am sorry about the lack of posts, comments and e-mails. Thank you for knocking on my virtual door and putting a smile on my face.

In the past few days I have started to do some sewing again, just to clear my head and to feel I know what I am doing, if only for a little while.

This is my new plan, when it all gets too much, I'll just sit down, draft a pattern and get sewing.
Good timing, because that big daughter of mine really does need some new clothes.

5 comments:

lightbluegrey said...

Hi there!
(now you make me curious.)

Cirque Du Bebe said...

I've missed you and your girl sewing!

Anne Marie said...

looking forward to hear about your new project. Good luck with what you are doing! :-)

Neus said...

I missed your sewing posts! And I'm curious too!

fritha strickland said...

excited to see what you are up too! :) x
http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com