Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mix and match

She now knows how to get dressed all by herself. Which means that as far as she's concerned she gets to decide, too. Maybe this is the reason why lately I've been sewing entire outfits rather then single pieces. Making sure that things can be mixed and matched.

The top picture shows a new skirt and T-Shirt I made which she put on especially for me so that I could take a picture. The bottom picture shows how she actually walked out of the door.


The sweater is an old favourite.


10 comments:

boomie said...

She's got taste!

Bichos da Matos said...

And she takes good decisions:)Happy week!

tokian tokiko said...

I like it, specially the first one. And I love the "about me" text in your blog: so funny, so real ; )

Neus said...

These clothes are great, very pretty and wearable!! I missed your sewing posts :)

Trula said...

@ tokian tokiko. Thank you and I am glad you like my escapism :)

Trula said...

@neus. me, too :) Lovely to see you back here.

Francesca said...

can't go wrong with stripes. the more, the merrier! x

sew nancy said...

love the red stripe top and skirt. i like how she made it her own in the second photo too. i am not allowed to pick out my five year old girls outfits. it was a bit of a transition for me when it happened and still is somedays.

mundo chiquinino said...

He descubierto hace poco tu blog y me ha encantado!
Deseando de ver tu vuelta por aquí!

Sky Turtle said...

I want her wardrobe :)